Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

I'M GOING HYBRID SCRAPBOOKING + DIGITAL KITS HAUL (SAHIN DESIGNS)


I Took the leap of faith and purchased some digital kits to start hybrid scrapbooking (cardmaking)

Website TLP _store_forum_blog_and_more

Monday was the famous "Cyber Monday" and I had to buy these
awesome digital collections & bundles from the amazing :
Website Sahin Designs

What I bought + links:
Recorded Papers
Recorded Pocket Cards
Recorded Elements Pack
Happy at Home Papers
Happy at Home Pocket Cards
Happy at Home Elements
Happy at Home Stamps & Cut Files
Yay For Friday Papers
Yay For Friday Pocket Cards
Yay For Friday Elements
Ups & Downs Papers
Ups & Downs Pocket Cards
Ups & Downs Elements
Ups & Downs Alpha
Fearless Papers
Fearless Pocket Cards
Fearless Elements
February 2016 layered templates

 I can't wait to play with them. Today is the day ;)

Thank you for reading.
Love to hear from you.

With love,


Emine Pala

Creative Designer




No comments: